Scroll Saw Goodies Has Moved!

Scroll Saw Goodies has expanded to offer even more goodies! Scroll Saw Goodies continues to post regular blog updates to highlight tips, tricks, tutorials, and free scroll saw patterns found on the web. Please join us at http://www.scrollsawgoodies.com.

Happy Scrolling!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Scrolling The Force

"Come with me and we'll rule the scroll saw galaxy as father and son." I think that's how the quote goes anyways.

One really great source for scroll saw patterns are pumpkin carving sites. The principles of cutting portraits and cutting pumpkins is pretty much the same. StarWars.com has provided a few pumpkin patterns from the Star Wars franchise for free. I've cut the Darth Vader portrait and I'd like to take a crack at the Tuskan Raider. Take a look. I'm sure you'll find a great pattern for that Star Wars fan in your life.

No comments:

Visit Rockler.com - Woodworking Superstore!

web tracker