Scroll Saw Goodies Has Moved!

Scroll Saw Goodies has expanded to offer even more goodies! Scroll Saw Goodies continues to post regular blog updates to highlight tips, tricks, tutorials, and free scroll saw patterns found on the web. Please join us at http://www.scrollsawgoodies.com.

Happy Scrolling!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Support Scroll Saw Goodies

I think a lot of people would be surprised how much time goes into writing a regular blog. I probably spend 10-15 hours a week, researching, reading, and writing articles. It is a labor of love and I really enjoy it. To me, running this blog is just another aspect of my scroll sawing hobby.

I'd like to expand Scroll Saw Goodies and provide even more content. But I can't do it alone. I need your help. There are a lot of ways you can support SSG.

  • Spread the word. Readers is what keeps bloggers motivated, and I'm no different. I'd like to expand the SSG readership. So the best way to support SSG is to tell people about it! That's it! Let your friends, clubs, and neighbors know about SSG.
  • Link to me. Most search engines calculate the number of links to a website to determine a page ranking. Naturally, the higher the page ranking, the more traffic. Higher traffic translates into a wider readership. So if you have a website, blog, or social networking profile, link to SSG! If you have a scroll saw related website, we can also do a link exchange.
  • Suggest a site. I have a knack for finding websites that have something to offer scrollers. But the internet is a big place. I can't find everything. So if you know of a website, an article, or video that you think SSG readers would enjoy, shoot me an email and tell me about it so I can share it with other scrollers!
  • Leave a comment. Post an opinion, correction, or an 'atta-boy' in the comments section of each post. I love to receive feedback. Plus its a great way to add additional information. You can also leave a quick messsage in the shoutbox on the sidebar.
  • Shop the SSG store. I have set up an Amazon store where I have selected books, tools, and other items I feel scroller would enjoy. Anything purchased through the store, I get a small kickback. Since the store is run by Amazon, you can rest assured that it is safe and you'll get top notch service. Proceeds are used to expand the website and provide better content.
  • Shop Rockler. I've also added a few products from Rockler to the sidebar that may interest you. Rockler is a great woodworking store and has a lot of products that would benifit scrollers. I also get a small kickback for any items purchased through these links. So take a look next time you're in the market for some woodworking tools. I also get a few cents for catalog referrals. So if you'd rather have a print version of their catalog, you can request one here.
  • Buy me a cup of coffee. After a long week of blogging, I just need to treat myself to a cup of joe. And coffee always tastes better when somebody else buys. So if you appreciate the website and would like to buy me a cup of coffee, you can click the Donate button below and send a dollar or two my way. I'll think of you fondly as I sip my tasty beverage.





I hope you continue to enjoy Scroll Saw Goodies. I really enjoy writing it. I write every weekday, excluding holidays, so there's always something new to read. So be sure to check back often for more Scroll Saw Goodies. You can also subscribe to get the articles delivered via email. The subscription form is on the sidebar.

Thank you for your support and happy scrolling!

---Travis

1 comment:

Moonlight Puzzles said...

I love this podcast. Please keep it up!!!!

Visit Rockler.com - Woodworking Superstore!

web tracker