Scroll Saw Goodies Has Moved!

Scroll Saw Goodies has expanded to offer even more goodies! Scroll Saw Goodies continues to post regular blog updates to highlight tips, tricks, tutorials, and free scroll saw patterns found on the web. Please join us at http://www.scrollsawgoodies.com.

Happy Scrolling!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Home Made Flap Sander

Flap Sanders. You've seen them. People love them. And you would like one of your own but don't know where to get one. Well, you can make your own! This handy little tool by Bob Kinsey is made to be used with a lathe. With a little modification, you can make it as big or small as you need with any grit. He gives you clear instructions on how to build a flap sander with mechanical drawings to boot. Very cool, indeed. I think I'll make one as soon as I convince my wife I need a lathe. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Visit Rockler.com - Woodworking Superstore!

web tracker