Scroll Saw Goodies Has Moved!

Scroll Saw Goodies has expanded to offer even more goodies! Scroll Saw Goodies continues to post regular blog updates to highlight tips, tricks, tutorials, and free scroll saw patterns found on the web. Please join us at http://www.scrollsawgoodies.com.

Happy Scrolling!

Friday, November 2, 2007

Red Skelton Portrait

I try not to post entries about the same website so close to each other, but this pattern from Steve Good is so wonderful, I couldn't pass it up. As stated in my last post, my favorite websites for patterns is Scrollsaw Workshop. He usually doesn't do portraits. In fact, this is the first one I've seen. Although Red Skelton is before my time, I really enjoy images of entertainers back in the day. Anyway, Steve's blog entry gives a little history of Red Skelton along with his pattern. I printed this one immediately. This portrait will be the next one to create some saw dust in my shop! Check out the pattern and give it a go. Thanks for the great work Steve!

No comments:

Visit Rockler.com - Woodworking Superstore!

web tracker