Scroll Saw Goodies Has Moved!

Scroll Saw Goodies has expanded to offer even more goodies! Scroll Saw Goodies continues to post regular blog updates to highlight tips, tricks, tutorials, and free scroll saw patterns found on the web. Please join us at http://www.scrollsawgoodies.com.

Happy Scrolling!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Workshop Tour

I'm always a sucker for looking at pictures of people's workshops. Its nice to know what tools the people I admire use. It's also fun to see how they work and how I can improve my own workshop. Steve Good over at Scroll Saw Workshop put together tour of his workshop in a 2 part video. He goes over the basic layout as well as the tools he uses to make his great projects. Maybe someday I'll get a workshop like that. ;) Anyway, check out Steve's Scroll Saw Workshop.

Do you have pictures of your workshop? Or how about a video? Don't hold out on us. Send them my way and I'll post them for all to see!

No comments:

Visit Rockler.com - Woodworking Superstore!

web tracker