Scroll Saw Goodies Has Moved!

Scroll Saw Goodies has expanded to offer even more goodies! Scroll Saw Goodies continues to post regular blog updates to highlight tips, tricks, tutorials, and free scroll saw patterns found on the web. Please join us at http://www.scrollsawgoodies.com.

Happy Scrolling!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Billy The Kid

OK. Time for a little shameless self promotion. I started a blog a while back called Free Scroll Saw Patterns. The intention was to distribute patterns I that I have created. Unfortunately, life has gotten in the way of my pattern designing. But someday soon, when all of the craziness has subsided, I'll develop a few more patterns to add to the website. Until then, I only have the one pattern available.

This is my first attempt at a portrait. I used the only known photo of Billy The Kid. I think it turned out pretty good. Give it a try. And if you do, email me some pictures. I'd love to see how it worked out for you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Visit Rockler.com - Woodworking Superstore!

web tracker