Scroll Saw Goodies Has Moved!

Scroll Saw Goodies has expanded to offer even more goodies! Scroll Saw Goodies continues to post regular blog updates to highlight tips, tricks, tutorials, and free scroll saw patterns found on the web. Please join us at http://www.scrollsawgoodies.com.

Happy Scrolling!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Scrollsaw Workshop

I'm a visual learner. It's much easier for me to grasp a concept if I can see it demonstrated. And when I first started scrolling, I was looking for videos on how to use the scroll saw. That's when I came across Steve Good's Scrollsaw Workshop. He had several scroll saw videos on YouTube which lead me to his blog. When I went to his website, I discovered a gold mine of free scroll saw patterns! Steve's ability to crank out patterns is quite remarkable. He posts almost every day with a new pattern to share with his readers. Instead of the typical fretwork portraits you see available elsewhere on the Internet, he provides patterns for decorative objects. Items such as desk plaques, goblets, candle holders, and clocks.

Scrollsaw Workshop is by far my favorite website! It is well worth your time browsing through his archives. I guarantee you'll find a pattern you MUST have.

No comments:

Visit Rockler.com - Woodworking Superstore!

web tracker