Well, it can't be said that scrollers aren't generous! When asked what they do with most of their scrolled projects, 67% say they give their creations away. Isn't that nice? There's nothing like a handmade gift. I'm happy to report that nobody admitted to throwing away their art. 10% sell their items, either online at craft shows. 7% chose "other", which makes me think what "other" is. Hrmmmmmm. We received 64 votes total. The results are below.
What do you do with most of your finished projects?
- Keep Them - 9% (6 votes)
- Give Them Away - 67% (43 votes)
- Throw Them Away - 0% (0 votes)
- Donate To Charities - 4% (3 votes)
- Sell Them Online - 1% (1 vote)
- Sell Them At Craft Fairs - 9% (6 votes)
- Other - 7% (5 votes)
That was so much fun, lets do it again! Now that its getting nice outside, does that mean you're in the shop doing more scrolling? Or are you more inclined to spend your summer days outside sipping lemonade and watching the life go by? Or maybe it doesn't make a lick of difference. Summer or winter, scrolling is scrolling! The poll is posted in the side panel. Cast your votes now!
Do you scroll more or less during the Summer months?
- More - Shop is warm, I'm scrolling!
- Less - I'm outside enjoying the weather.
- Makes No Difference - I'm still scrolling.