Scroll Saw Goodies Has Moved!

Scroll Saw Goodies has expanded to offer even more goodies! Scroll Saw Goodies continues to post regular blog updates to highlight tips, tricks, tutorials, and free scroll saw patterns found on the web. Please join us at http://www.scrollsawgoodies.com.

Happy Scrolling!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cutting Miniature Puzzles

I've talked about our favorite puzzle master, Carter Johnson before (CarterJ Puzzles, Puzzle Tutorial, Puzzle-Cutting Tutorial). One thing about Carter, he's very generous about sharing his knowledge on puzzle cutting. Well, he has another video demonstrating how he cuts out his signature puzzle, the one cent stamp! I'm lucky enough to have one in my collection, and I assure you these miniature puzzles are amazing. Check out his cool video. I'm sure you'll walk away with a lot of great tips for making your own puzzles. If nothing else, he's certainly fun to watch!



No comments:

Visit Rockler.com - Woodworking Superstore!

web tracker