Scroll Saw Goodies Has Moved!

Scroll Saw Goodies has expanded to offer even more goodies! Scroll Saw Goodies continues to post regular blog updates to highlight tips, tricks, tutorials, and free scroll saw patterns found on the web. Please join us at http://www.scrollsawgoodies.com.

Happy Scrolling!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I wanted to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope you all enjoy your time with your families and hopefully create a few memories along the way.

I know it has been quiet around SSG for the last couple of weeks. I've been working hard on the redesign of the website and will be launching the new changes in 6 short days. So join me on January 1, 2009 to ring in the new year and a very special Scroll Saw Goodies. I've added a couple of new features I think you'll really enjoy!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Travis,

Visit Rockler.com - Woodworking Superstore!

web tracker