Scroll Saw Goodies Has Moved!

Scroll Saw Goodies has expanded to offer even more goodies! Scroll Saw Goodies continues to post regular blog updates to highlight tips, tricks, tutorials, and free scroll saw patterns found on the web. Please join us at http://www.scrollsawgoodies.com.

Happy Scrolling!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Little Update

Here's a little update for those of you who take the time to follow my modest blog.

As you know, I haven't been posting as frequently as I normally do. For that, I apologize. So what's the deal? Have I been slacking? Nope. I've been working on a project that's been keeping me pretty busy, lately. I've been working hard on redesigning the website. I've even added a feature or two that I think you'll really enjoy. "What is it," I hear you saying. I can't tell you. Its a surprise. A New Year's surprise! So, make sure you stop by on January 1, 2009 and find out what the special surprise is. I think you'll like it.

Anyway, I'm still around and will continue to provide more Scroll Saw Goodies. Even if it is less frequent right now. But the end result will be worth it.

I hope you all are having a wonderful Holiday season. Be safe in your travels, and Happy Scrolling!

---Travis

3 comments:

ac4u said...

Cheers Travis, I love surprises.
Looking forward to new features on you superb website.

Be Well,
and happy scrolling too.

fEZ.

Jimmy "Handi" Warner said...

fEZ,

you are supposed to say that to my site not Travis's Site geeze lol

Kidding, Travis is a really Great guy, we've finally got to meet up in live chat at TWW event last night, althou I think me and him talked more then what Marc and Matt spoke last night lol

Travis: I knew you was still around, Momma always said you can't keep a good man down! :)

Handi

Anonymous said...

Good content is worth the wait! Thanks for a great year.

Visit Rockler.com - Woodworking Superstore!

web tracker